When searching for content from the various social channels that Stackla offers, it can be confusing to determine the best way to find the content you are looking for. Below is a simple list with key things to remember, and how to search for the content you need, not what you don't.
- Stackla is governed by the Terms and Conditions of each network. Based on this, we are only able to aggregate content from Public profiles. If a customer has privacy settings turned on, unfortunately, we are unable to aggregate their posts.
- Each network behaves differently. For example, Facebook allows customers to aggregate content from a business page or comments made to a post. Whereas, Instagram allows content to be aggregated from user profiles, hashtags or location based data.
- Try to avoid using using very popular hashtags. This will make it harder to find the exact content you are looking for.
- Your account allows your business to search for a set amount of new content per month. If you use too many popular tags then this allowance could run out sooner than expected
- When creating a Term, if you are concerned your keyword or hashtag is too widely used take advantage of the Advanced, Language and Location tabs to refine your search results and capture in results you need.
- Always Tag (label) your Terms to make it easier to find the content later.
For any further questions or queries, please submit a request and our support team will get back to you.