You can now capture Instagram posts that have been tagged with a specific location.
For example, a content creator may be located in Crows Nest and may choose to post their photo to Instagram. Instead of turning on their location, and having to manually locate the address, a content creator can now choose the location, Crows Nest from the existing Instagram list.
These specific locations can now be easily aggregated into Stackla. Follow the guide below to set this up for your Stack:
- Go to Instagram and locate your location
- Once found, copy the website URL
- Log into Stackla
- Go to Aggregate > Create Term > Instagram > Type: Location
- Paste in the Location into the search bar
- (If possible) Content will appear on the right-hand side within the Preview section.
- Follow the remaining steps to create your Term
- Repeat this process for any other locations
For any further questions or queries, please submit a request and our support team will get back to you.