Facebook Ads plugin sends dynamic visual creative from Stackla to your Facebook Ads account to provide a scalable, authentic and impactful content solution that drives up campaign engagement and performance.
Power your display advertising with the most relevant, impactful user-generated content in real-time, & drive increased engagement and relevance with dynamic, user-generated content powered creative.
Facebook marketing business account and Facebook account.
How to install
- Go to Plugins > Facebook Ads
- Install > Configure
- Connect the relevant Facebook account and follow the connection prompts from Facebook
- Once connected, you are then provided with a Facebook Ad account ID
- By default, images that are Rights Approved will be automatically sent to Facebook. However, this is also an option to manually send content. To action this select the option, "Content Moderation".
- Save Configuration.
How to manually select posts
If you elected to manually choose posts from your curation table for your Facebook Ads then follow the steps below:
- Go to Curate > Manage Content > Refine By > Rights: All > Approved
- Select More Actions (drop down arrow on the right-hand side) > Send to Facebook
How to check the tile Status
If you are using the manual option, you may wish to review the tile Status to ensure the post was successfully sent to Facebook. To do this complete the below:
- Go to Plugins > Facebook Ads > Configure > Status
- This area will provide a record of the Tiles that were sent to Facebook, when they were sent, and which user completed the action.
For more information regarding the Facebook Ads Plugin, check out the Pro Tip video.
For further information please see log a support ticket