Once you have created Terms within your Stackla platform, all aggregated content will appear in the Manage Content table. Follow the instructions below to start reviewing and approving the content you wish to use for your campaigns and always-on solutions.
- Curate > Manage Content
- A list of content will appear. Regardless of whether you are using the Table View or Grid View, there will be three icons (tick, pause and a cross) allowing you to moderate your content:
- Publish (tick icon) to push this content into a live display
- Queue (pause icon) to leave the content in an paused state
- Disable (cross icon) allows you to indicate the item should be placed removed from your stored data list
- Based on the options above select the appropriate action on each tile
You can also moderate using our Batch Action option. To do this please click here.
For any further questions or queries, please submit a request and our support team will get back to you.